其它
人气网址
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

MyArtPlot,我的艺术情结艺术交流平台

MyArtPlot,我的艺术情结艺术交流平台
首页:www.myartplot.com

MyArtPlot,我的艺术情结艺术交流平台,www.myartplot.com文化汇集了世界各地优秀的艺术家、艺术经销商、艺术作品购买者

MyArtPlot.com(MAP)是一家全球性的艺术和手工艺社区

Most of the art portals that are to be seen as apps have tended to be rather staid looking affairs that cater purely for the collector. So, its probably about time that somebody thought about adding a more social element to things and making a place for artists, dealers, potential buyers and agents to all feel at home in. MyArtPlot is such a thing! An art and craft app for creatives of all types. No flashy gimmicks or groovy graphics. This is an app that exists to be the portal between all aspects of the art industry and makes it easier for the artist to keep in touch with their potential buyers and the online audience in general. It also offers a chance to lease your own internal intranet service and get a development platform or even partner with MAP.

MyArtPlot aims to be a cross between an art community and an art market as well as providing an easy way to rent art. MyArtPlot.com (MAP) is a global arts and crafts community and movement that aims at fighting elitism. It is an empowerment platform that offers functional tools that can help re-design the industrys archaic social, professional and commercial dynamics. On MAP, any of the participants are regarded as a crucial element in the global movement. By providing functional social, professional and commercial tools, MAP allows disconnected artists, crafters, artisans and buyers worldwide to connect socially while interacting professionally and creatively. MAPs marketing tools will help you increase your online presence and could better your selling power. Buy and rent original pieces directly from a global network of artists, crafters and artisans from as low as $5. MAP lets you reach, interact and work in conjunction with the art world and advertise, hire talents and commission specific work.

MyArtPlot is one of those wonderful applications that reveals more and more about itself as it goes along. One things for sure, its seemingly meager interface reveals a much more attractive and professional look the second that you walk through the door. The app is clear and simple to use and really does provide a place where the artist can mingle with his fans and customers as well as dealers, agents and potential buyers. There are precious few places for the artist to socialize and this one adds a social side to its commercial aspirations.国外艺术作品销售互动社区。

猜你喜欢
网站 / 官网
Weheartpics,手机照片收藏编辑应用
EveryArt,艺术品委托定制网
Myallsearch,一键式多合搜索引擎
Chartpak Ad马克笔官网
RemyMartin人头马官网
Myanmarmp3.net官网
CoolSmartPhone官网
Smartphone Thoughts官网
EgorovPuginskyAfanasiev&Partners官网
My Art婚纱官方网站