交通
国内
其它
人气网址
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

DavidLebovitz,大卫列波维茨糕点美食博客网

DavidLebovitz,大卫列波维茨糕点美食博客网
首页:www.davidlebovitz.com

DavidLebovitz,大卫列波维茨糕点美食博客网,www.davidlebovitz.com美食以制作美味甜点而闻名。大卫列波维茨著作的书籍被翻译成多种语言

大卫列波维茨为用户提供了一百七十多种美食制作秘方

大卫列波维茨经常在他的博客上发表他经常去的巴黎美食和餐厅建议。你喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?做冰淇淋的步骤并不少大卫列波维茨作为资深糕点师和厨师

I began working in restaurants at the age of sixteen, until I ended up at Chez Panisse in Berkeley, California, working with Alice Waters and co-owner, Executive Pastry Chef Lindsey Shere, who I consider my mentor. I spent nearly thirteen years in the kitchens at Chez Panisse before leaving in 1999.

Having been a professional cook and baker most of my life, I launched my website in 1999 to coincide with the release of my first book, Room for Dessert. The site was intended as a place to share recipes and stories and in 2004, to coincide with my move to Paris, software which allowed me to post more frequently became available and I turned the site into an official blog.

I was named one of the Top Five Pastry Chefs in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Chronicle and have been featured in, Bon Apptit, Chocolatier, Cooking Light, Food+Wine, Cooks Illustrated, The Los Angeles Times, Newsweek, Travel and Leisure, The New York Times, People, Saveur, Sunset, and USA Today.

I left the restaurant business in 1999 to pursue writing books and now live in Paris full time.国外蛋糕美食制作教程分享博客。

猜你喜欢
网站 / 官网
David Medina摄影官网
Charles David官网
David Koma
戴维逊学院Davidson College
大卫·杜夫Davidoff官网
Davidwalsh,大卫·沃尔什网站技术博客
DavisPolk,美国达维律师事务所
DavisCup,戴维斯杯网球公开赛官方网站
Megavideo官网
DaLaVie女装官方网站